Packers 2024-25 Season Thread

Over $51 mill dead cap. That's a lot of shekels. But, it's working this year, and next year will be a better year.
plenty of money left to pay a real field goal kicker and/or a better backup corner and/or a better ol backup.

Could GB look at him as a kicker if they decide that Narveson is not the guy?

The Packers designated DT Jonathan Ford to return from IR. This opens his 21 day practice window.

I realize Watson is hurt right now but I think the Packers need to seriously think about moving him mid season or later this season. He is our 4th best WR right now and really hasn't shown anything for his 2nd round status. I mentioned in another thread that I think we should draft another WR high next year. We only have one dynamic guy right now and that is Reed. Doubs and Wicks are not #1 or #2 guys. They are #3 WR's, IMO.

Any thoughts on this?

I realize Watson is hurt right now but I think the Packers need to seriously think about moving him mid season or later this season. He is our 4th best WR right now and really hasn't shown anything for his 2nd round status. I mentioned in another thread that I think we should draft another WR high next year. We only have one dynamic guy right now and that is Reed. Doubs and Wicks are not #1 or #2 guys. They are #3 WR's, IMO.

Any thoughts on this?
Nobody would give the Packers anything of value for Watson at this point. There is a lot of talent there. Just needs to stay healthy. Who knows? This could be the last injury problem for him. He could play five good years. There's no rush to make a decision on him. There's plenty of talent out there for the team.

Back