Packers 2024-25 Season Thread

I'll PM you
Four years ago, when we were last in Waupaca, we went to JR's. You probably remember the place Mark? Both my wife and I played softball on their teams back in the 60s. It was our "go to" place for a couple of drinks.

Four years ago, when we were last in Waupaca, we went to JR's. You probably remember the place Mark? Both my wife and I played softball on their teams back in the 60s. It was our "go to" place for a couple of drinks.
Yup sure do know JR's they had some killer softball teams..... as you know summer softball leagues were a big thing. Not sure if they still are??

Yup sure do know JR's they had some killer softball teams..... as you know summer softball leagues were a big thing. Not sure if they still are??
I don't think it's nearly as big as it was back in the old days. But during our day, those of us who were into it lived and breathed it. The only question on weekends was where we were playing in a tournament. We'd do a lot of traveling to get to them. During the week, it was league games, and practices to keep sharp. We tapped a lot of kegs in the process.

This is the leaked schedule:

Week 1 vs Eagles in Brazil

Week 2 vs Colts

Week 3 @ Titans

Week 4 vs. Vikings (noon CT)

Week 5 @ Rams

Week 6 vs Cardinals (noon CT)

Week 7 vs Texans (noon CT)

Week 8 @ Jaguars

Week 9 vs. Detroit (3:25 PM CT)

Week 10 BYE

Week 11 @ Bears

Week 12 vs 49ers 3:25 PM CT

Week 13 vs Dolphins 7:20 PM CT (Thanksgiving)

Week 14 @ Lions (Thus Night)

Week 15 @ Seattle (SNF)

Week 16 vs Saints (MNF)

Week 17 @ Vikings (TBA)

Week 18 vs Bears (TBA)

Back