Packers 2024-25 Season Thread

Anything beats living in the U-Haul.
Didn't he end up putting his car dealership through bankruptcy? Didn't he have two? One in Campbellsport and one in Milwaukee?

i saw a youtube video of a really nice rv that a guy built from a u-haul. i think it looked a lot better than a van down by the river.
You should see some of the RVs friends of mine own. They live in them during the winter, then head North during the summer, usually flying. Some of their rigs are worth close to $1 mill. Some are so lavish that it's hard to fathom how nice.

I also know people who have beatiful RV motor homes worth that much who own $30k mobile homes down here they live in during the winter, then climb in the RV, and pull their cars or trucks behind them, and travel all over the US from spring through fall. They call Texas home for tax purposes.

Didn't he end up putting his car dealership through bankruptcy? Didn't he have two? One in Campbellsport and one in Milwaukee?
Yeah him and a couple other Packers had dealerships I think went belly up.

I think he still has a street named after him where they built some cheap low income housing? I'm surprised the street wasn't renamed.

Back