Packers 2024-25 Season Thread

Not sure it was just a coincidence that all divisional home games fell on the gold package games. Feels manipulated. Milwaukee ticket holders are notorious for reselling tickets.
I have a hunch they set which home games, by number, would be gold tickets, weeks before the draft. It just happened to fall the way it did by coincidence. I have a hunch it even bothers them that this happened.

But, just my opinion.

AJ Dillon claiming he had other offers on table but him and his wife did not want to leave GB so that's why he stayed.
I'm inclined to believe him. He has no reason to say that if it wasn't true. I think A.J. is a play who has found he loves where he's at, and if he could stay to the end of his career, he would, and make it his permanent home.

I'm inclined to believe him. He has no reason to say that if it wasn't true. I think A.J. is a play who has found he loves where he's at, and if he could stay to the end of his career, he would, and make it his permanent home.
He’s also smart enough to know he won’t last forever in the NFL so if they like where they live why uproot just for one more contract.

He’s also smart enough to know he won’t last forever in the NFL so if they like where they live why uproot just for one more contract.
Thing though with RB life I would want to make as much as I can knowing that before 30 years old my career will be over and that's what the next 50 years of my life I will be living on.

Thing though with RB life I would want to make as much as I can knowing that before 30 years old my career will be over and that's what the next 50 years of my life I will be living on.
Sometimes the investment in your future isn't about money, it's more about how you fit into a community, and how much the community means to you. I have a hunch he and his wife have arranged their future around things far more important than him playing football. Even Lombardi felt football came after God and family.

Back