Packers 2024-25 Season Thread

Nobody in the division has a cakewalk the rest of the way… gonna be a tough slog.
i agree, but the vikings have the "easiest" remaining schedule. i think they are a shoo-in to win the division at this point - barring any major injuries to key players of course.

i agree, but the vikings have the "easiest" remaining schedule. i think they are a shoo-in to win the division at this point - barring any major injuries to key players of course.
If you base it on current W/L records. They've also played 2 division games, against GB and Detroit. Chicago doesn't play their first division game until week 11 - 6 out of their last 8 games are divisional.

An interesting stat that shows that our front is actually doing much better than most people think. Sometimes, not hearing a guy's name too often, it means he's doing well, because the offense is avoiding him, knowing he's going to make plays. I think people have grossly underestimated how well Gary has been playing during the year.

One of the things that I've seen from him, that I like, is that he's becoming a solid edge protector, and they're at a premium in the NFL, with the speed burners who can rip off chunk yards when that containment is lost.

Also, it says great things about our two tackles, who are pressing the pocket, and creating opportunities when we do blitz, and with the 4 man rush, without the blitz.

Hafely has become a highly respected DC in less than half a year. Good pick up for the Packers. Imagine how well we might have done over the previous 8 years if we'd had someone like him in house.

Hafely has become a highly respected DC in less than half a year. Good pick up for the Packers. Imagine how well we might have done over the previous 8 years if we'd had someone like him in house.
i saw a tweet yesterday saying that hafley will be the jets head coach in 2025. i sure as heck hope not.

• Sad
Reactions: TW
Back