Packers 2024-25 Season Thread

An interesting stat that shows that our front is actually doing much better than most people think. Sometimes, not hearing a guy's name too often, it means he's doing well, because the offense is avoiding him, knowing he's going to make plays. I think people have grossly underestimated how well Gary has been playing during the year.

One of the things that I've seen from him, that I like, is that he's becoming a solid edge protector, and they're at a premium in the NFL, with the speed burners who can rip off chunk yards when that containment is lost.

Also, it says great things about our two tackles, who are pressing the pocket, and creating opportunities when we do blitz, and with the 4 man rush, without the blitz.

Hafely has become a highly respected DC in less than half a year. Good pick up for the Packers. Imagine how well we might have done over the previous 8 years if we'd had someone like him in house.
It’s not so much not hearing his name. But last games when Gary was getting easily handled by a TE you have to question.

If he consistently performed like he did yesterday then he’d be one of the top in the NFL…

It’s not so much not hearing his name. But last games when Gary was getting easily handled by a TE you have to question.

If he consistently performed like he did yesterday then he’d be one of the top in the NFL…

Is he being manhandled or is he holding his own to maintain outside integrity? Just because he isn't throwing a blocker aside and charging into the backfield doesn't mean he's not doing what he's assigned to do.

So what happened to Carrington Valentine Guy last year was looking like a guy who could have a future to now being nothing more then a ST player. yesterday only played ST and not 1 defense snap.

In the game they played McKinney and Williams full time at safety with Alexander and Nixon being the CB's and seeming Bullard played just under half the game as the nickel.

Back