Packers 2022 Thread

Will be interesting RB in TC this year for #3 job

I still want to think they keep 4 RB’s on the 53, and maybe 2 RB’s on the PS.

I just feel if they lean heavier on the running game this year they will need those bodies as insurance.

I actually like the talent of all 6 RB’s on the roster at the moment.

I just feel if they lean heavier on the running game this year they will need those bodies as insurance.

Yep. With #33 not guaranteed past 2022 depth is important

IMO Jones is 70%+ chance he restructures next year. Seems like he wants to stay, doesn't seem like a dummy, knows his best chance to play and stay relevant is in GB. Just an impression not a prediction, by current contract he's gotta be released after this season.

IMO Jones is 70%+ chance he restructures next year. Seems like he wants to stay, doesn't seem like a dummy, knows his best chance to play and stay relevant is in GB. Just an impression not a prediction, by current contract he's gotta be released after this season.
It would be great if he’s willing to do that, but after this year there’s only 2 yrs left on his contract.
They won’t get much cap relief with a restructure as compared to his release/trade, and they need cap space for pending FA’s (like Jenkins).

They currently sit at $7M over next years projected cap.

It would be great if he’s willing to do that, but after this year there’s only 2 yrs left on his contract.
They won’t get much cap relief with a restructure as compared to his release/trade, and they need cap space for pending FA’s (like Jenkins).

They currently sit at $7M over next years projected cap.
History tell us they pay their own so I can see some deal worked out. His value in GB is more than the open market.

Goodson gives Taylor a run for his money at #4.

Gotta make room for WRs tho.

Goodson gives Taylor a run for his money at #4.

Gotta make room for WRs tho.
QB - 2
RB - 4
TE- 4
WR -6
OL - 9
Ttl- 25

With 25 on Def and 3 on ST’s it’s doable.
They keep 1 less in the TE room. Last year it was 5 TE’s. Dafney draws the short straw after Tonyan comes back

I agree I could see 4 RB's on the team

Back