Packers 2022 Thread

They're definitely gonna take a look at Goodson.

Jones wants to be here tho. He'll be wling to redo his deal, if possible under the cap. Let's see what he's got left in 2024.
They could also restructure Jones deal to get more money. And don't forget that the salary cap will likely go up again.

They could also restructure Jones deal to get more money. And don't forget that the salary cap will likely go up again.
It’s going up. How much who knows. And then consider other contracts will take a bigger hit it’s a balance. Personally I don’t restructure Jones with more void years.

Buried little tidbit that has come up here and there but Bakhtiari isn't practicing, and he's not with the ACL rehab group either.

I'm not changing DEFCON conditions at the moment, just making a note: it is June 1, and the star LT is not practicing.
Yep posted that in shout last night saying ML hoping he's ready by TC but mark pointed out he had second surgery late in season so that could be issue of recovery also

Jones already has huge cap hit for 2023 and I thought htey did already go to him this year?

Yep posted that in shout last night saying ML hoping he's ready by TC but mark pointed out he had second surgery late in season so that could be issue of recovery also
Iirc he said holding Bakh out of OTAs was "the plan," but they're usually cautious like that. He didn't say Bakh couldn't have practiced. It's still conjecture, as I understand it.

Iirc he said holding Bakh out of OTAs was "the plan," but they're usually cautious like that. He didn't say Bakh couldn't have practiced. It's still conjecture, as I understand it.
Big thing will be come TC do the limit him or is he full go

As I said before, the meniscus injury and him mentioning it, was a tip to me. Blood flow and healing there is always an issue, and if, a big if there is arthritis there, well, the lack of blood flow to that area is a big concern.

As I said before, the meniscus injury and him mentioning it, was a tip to me. Blood flow and healing there is always an issue, and if, a big if there is arthritis there, well, the lack of blood flow to that area is a big concern.
Bud,I think based on how long after the 2nd procedure it's taking he didn't just get that knee"cleaned up" I think he reinjured it and they redid it, then the timeline makes a lot of sense.

Bud,I think based on how long after the 2nd procedure it's taking he didn't just get that knee"cleaned up" I think he reinjured it and they redid it, then the timeline makes a lot of sense.
If he retore that ACL then 2022 could easily be washed out

The key word, that I'm keeping in the back of my mind, is arthrofibrosis. Not terribly common but can affect r.o.m. Let's hope he didn't have to have a revision. That's just me spit balling. No way shape or form have I heard anything on those lines. Just throwing out possibilities.

Back