Packers 2020 Financials

isn't the hutson center basically just a big steel barn? i've never seen it in person, but that's what it looks like in the pictures i have seen.
The Hutson center is pretty much 2 small half football fields inside and that's about it. It is what it is. I think most of the weight rooms and training rooms are at Lambeau themsleves.

Bingo
Let’s face it GB is not a tourist destination. You can’t sustain something like the Deer District there or Patriot Way in NE. It’s just not viable. This should not be a “if you build it they will come” thing. Focus on making the practice facility making it modern, that’s what players want to see.
GB though I think still runs a lot of their stuff out of the stadium. I think Hutson center is just pretty much a practice field indoors and outside.

Last edited:
"Murphy noted three things that helped the Packers offset some of the revenue shortfall. The team didn’t need to dip into its corporate reserves, now up to $511 million, but it used those funds to open a credit facility (Murphy declined to comment on the specifics of that facility)."

They opened up a "Credit facility", which is similar to a line of credit (i.e. they have access to funds that they can borrow). Now, they may intend to use those funds to build a new practice facility, but these comments were about getting access to credit.

GB though I think still runs a lot of their stuff out of the stadium. I think Hutson center is just pretty much a practice field indoors and inside.
Maybe walkthroughs but why put more strain on the turf.

Guess this was first time in 20-30 years GB had a loss? But when you have zero fans at games going to be hard to every make money

The Hutson center is pretty much 2 small half football fields inside and that's about it. It is what it is. I think most of the weight rooms and training rooms are at Lambeau themsleves.
Which itself is inconvenient. It’s just not adequate

Which itself is inconvenient. It’s just not adequate
Can it be better? Of course it can. But GB is land locked when going to build a huge modern state of the art center to have everything like that unless you could figure way to be able to make it all sub-ground level under the practice fields

"Murphy noted three things that helped the Packers offset some of the revenue shortfall. The team didn’t need to dip into its corporate reserves, now up to $511 million, but it used those funds to open a credit facility (Murphy declined to comment on the specifics of that facility)."

They opened up a "Credit facility", which is similar to a line of credit (i.e. they have access to funds that they can borrow). Now, they may intend to use those funds to build a new practice facility, but these comments were about getting access to credit.
And the league also has a credit facility which is open to teams

Can it be better? Of course it can. But GB is land locked when going to build a huge modern state of the art center to have everything like that unless you could figure way to be able to make it all sub-ground level under the practice fields
It’s not like a new facility needs to be next door. Atlanta facility is about 35 miles from the stadium. Carolina is in another state, There is adequate land in the county and surrounding area

It’s not like a new facility needs to be next door. Atlanta facility is about 35 miles from the stadium. Carolina is in another state, There is adequate land in the county and surrounding area
Good point. The Bears have the same arrangement. I like the idea. They could be anywhere with that new facility, and turn the existing space they have into a profit center for the organization.

Back