Packers 2020 Financials

It’s not like a new facility needs to be next door. Atlanta facility is about 35 miles from the stadium. Carolina is in another state, There is adequate land in the county and surrounding area
That's the issue GB seems set it it's way of likeing everything in one spot. Would they want to go say miles away from the stadium.

Good point. The Bears have the same arrangement. I like the idea. They could be anywhere with that new facility, and turn the existing space they have into a profit center for the organization.
Exactly. Forget about the Bears facility.

Good point. The Bears have the same arrangement. I like the idea. They could be anywhere with that new facility, and turn the existing space they have into a profit center for the organization.
The titletown water park! LOL

Wonder if GB would decide to build a new multi-million dollar practice facitly would we see them ask the league to allow GB to do another stock sale to help pay for it.

Hell! Why not? I already have stock from several sales. Might as well add more to my "portfolio."

Wonder if GB would decide to build a new multi-million dollar practice facitly would we see them ask the league to allow GB to do another stock sale to help pay for it.
Doubtful IMO. Can’t go to the well to many times. The fact that they mentioned the credit facility and the league also has credit access to the clubs. And yes they will sell naming right for that facility

Back