Packers 2020 Financials

In addition to the Hutson center, there is the adjacent Resch Center and Resch Expo buildings. The area circled in red I'd think would be prime area for redevelopment and integration with Greater Lambeau. Screen Shot 2021-07-17 at 9.44.32 AM.jpg

Frankly, they are grasping at straws....GB doesn't have the rooms and other amenities to offset things 365. I get the idea but they need to be practical and focus on FB. The journey to watch practice and the "open" family night that seem to have screwed up the past few years is what they can undo to bring in more $$$.

The Packers brain trust has a bad habit of overthinking things rather than focusing on the task at hand...it's been that way my whole life and this is another example of it the exception to that being the Harlan and Wolf eras. tc( sh))

I wonder if they're considering turning the present facilities into

One helluva facility too. I've not been there, but I do know people who have, when their kids played up there in games.

Every day I live in Texas I realize how much different things are here, than almost anywhere else.
I have been to the facility, its outstanding. Over 90 acres and so much more than just the Ford Center

Reactions: TW
Guys the Hudson Center is outdated. Calling it what it is. The new facility Carolina is amazing, along with a hotel and other amenities as an example. The Dolphins have a new facility in Davie. Like stadiums facilities need update
F0595A53-C358-40B7-9AB0-E803E0B41B41.jpeg

Frankly, they are grasping at straws....GB doesn't have the rooms and other amenities to offset things 365. I get the idea but they need to be practical and focus on FB. The journey to watch practice and the "open" family night that seem to have screwed up the past few years is what they can undo to bring in more $$$.

The Packers brain trust has a bad habit of overthinking things rather than focusing on the task at hand...it's been that way my whole life and this is another example of it the exception to that being the Harlan and Wolf eras. tc( sh))
Bingo
Let’s face it GB is not a tourist destination. You can’t sustain something like the Deer District there or Patriot Way in NE. It’s just not viable. This should not be a “if you build it they will come” thing. Focus on making the practice facility making it modern, that’s what players want to see.

Guys the Hudson Center is outdated. Calling it what it is. The new facility Carolina is amazing, along with a hotel and other amenities as an example. The Dolphins have a new facility in Davie. Like stadiums facilities need update
View attachment 351
isn't the hutson center basically just a big steel barn? i've never seen it in person, but that's what it looks like in the pictures i have seen.

isn't the hutson center basically just a big steel barn? i've never seen it in person, but that's what it looks like in the pictures i have seen.
Yeah but to be fair even the Falcons indoor facility won’t win any design awards. But the weight room, locker room and dorms are first class along with dining rooms and such.

View attachment 351
Thing is GB does not have the room to build a huge practice faciltly as big as the stadium also I doubt they have the money to build something that big.

Back