Official Week 8 Green Bay vs LA Rams Thread

If Ed Policy is the hire hopefully he goes back to how Bob Harlen ran the team. Bob ran the business end and let the GM be the GM and run the team end. Right now we are back to pre-Harlen era were the team president was sticking his nose into running the team end and it just makes a mess of things.
Just playing devil's advocate but how do we know that Murphy stick his nose into the current operations? We always point to it, and I'm guilty of it too, but I'm wondering what others have seen that makes everyone think that Murphy sticks his nose into the operation. Anyone with any inside info?

Just playing devil's advocate but how do we know that Murphy stick his nose into the current operations? We always point to it, and I'm guilty of it too, but I'm wondering what others have seen that makes everyone think that Murphy sticks his nose into the operation. Anyone with any inside info?
Umm Bud , I've posted so many things over time most of which came from former players that point to it that it's not even disputable anymore. The Man literally changed the whole organizational structure just to get his nose in operations.

He even said that both the GM and HC both report to him instead of the HC reporting to the GM like it should be.

Umm Bud , I've posted so many things over time most of which came from former players that point to it that it's not even disputable anymore. The Man literally changed the whole organizational structure just to get his nose in operations.
Well, I guess until he's out, there won't be much change in that front office. 2025 or 2026 might be the years of change. Maybe.

There was front office shenanigans going back before Murphy changed things. Ted was mentally declining and the crew was taking turns running the ship in different directions. Russ Ball (allegedly) was behind letting Hyde and Cook walk and signing Martellus Bennett. Gute and Elliot Wolf were making draft picks. They needed a strong football voice at the top again but lord knows that ain’t Mark Murphy.

We need a coach/GM with the smarts of Bill Walsh and the evilness of Bill Belichick.

I don't doubt for a heartbeat that Murphy is micromanaging the entire operation, and letting everyone below him take the heat. I don't think that even LeFleur makes decisions at a coaching level without at least some input from the big cheese.

Murphy created the 3-headed monster so he could control it like it was the Howdy Doody show.

1698950415059.jpeg

I don't doubt for a heartbeat that Murphy is micromanaging the entire operation, and letting everyone below him take the heat. I don't think that even LeFleur makes decisions at a coaching level without at least some input from the big cheese.

Murphy created the 3-headed monster so he could control it like it was the Howdy Doody show.

View attachment 736
Who is Howdy Doody

• Haha
Reactions: TW
Back