Official Game 5 Green Bay vs Cincinnati Thread

What's interesting about this game is that GB hasn't faced a collection of WR talent like this all year. Chase, Boyd, maybe Higgins. Really going to need to be disruptive up front.
Exactly rp. That's where it's gonna start and will be pivotal all game long. Now Myers is out?

Injuries at the wrong position make this a tough call. With Alexander out and a depleted pass rush the Pack may have a tough time containing the Bengals. With Mixon likely out the Packers can make them one-dimensional but I'm not sure that will be a good thing. Hopefully the Packers will get Jenkins back and he can maybe go at center with Myers out. King should also be back to help the secondary but I'm not sure how much that really helps.

28 - 27 Packers, but it could easily go the other way. This could be a tough close game.

Injuries at the wrong position make this a tough call. With Alexander out and a depleted pass rush the Pack may have a tough time containing the Bengals. With Mixon likely out the Packers can make them one-dimensional but I'm not sure that will be a good thing. Hopefully the Packers will get Jenkins back and he can maybe go at center with Myers out. King should also be back to help the secondary but I'm not sure how much that really helps.

28 - 27 Packers, but it could easily go the other way. This could be a tough close game.
They always seem to be tough games against the Bengals, no matter how good the Packers are. No reason to think this one will be different.

Marvin Lewis always seemed to have the Packers #. We'll see if Taylor has the same mojo

Marvin Lewis always seemed to have the Packers #. We'll see if Taylor has the same mojo
Honestly this might be important. Taylor has not been quick to adjust and clock management has not been stellar. Coaching advantage ML in a close game

Jaire Alexander to IR, Tyler Lancaster activated from COVID list and St. Brown and Braden are elevated from the PS
Makes sense they will likely keep him on IR several weeks reval him if he's healing or surgery is best route.

Doctors are expected to decide in the next two weeks whether Alexander, one of the top defensive players in the NFL, will miss multiple weeks, or the remainder of the season, sources told ESPN.

Back