Official Game 18 Green Bay vs Detroit Thread

I disagree the Lions players just want to get the season over their bags are packed their cars will be running and they will want the game to be over so they can go on vacation until TC.
They came to play and win. Just like every year

They came to play and win. Just like every year
DeGuara made Love look better, but Amari made him look worse. I like Amari, but he's a rookie, whose development has been slowed by Cobb getting all his reps.

In a game that mattered, Love would have had starting WRs and Oline. Thought he looked ok on his mid range passes, for the most part.

DeGuara made Love look better, but Amari made him look worse. I like Amari, but he's a rookie, whose development has been slowed by Cobb getting all his reps.

In a game that mattered, Love would have had starting WRs and Oline. Thought he looked ok on his mid range passes, for the most part.
I didn't get the game so I appreciate your assessment! Until we get to see Love with the full compliment of starters, we just have to wait to see how he develops.

I didn't get the game so I appreciate your assessment! Until we get to see Love with the full compliment of starters, we just have to wait to see how he develops.
Had two INTs, but one was tipped right into Amari's hands, but he didn't bring it in. The next one he got rid of as he was hit, went over 19's head and was picked by a S.

Not too worried about those, the 80 yard TD to DeGuara was a screen, which he took all the way with good blocking. Looks better on paper than it was. Good throw, for 1 yard, with YAC lol.

Had two INTs, but one was tipped right into Amari's hands, but he didn't bring it in. The next one he got rid of as he was hit, went over 19's head and was picked by a S.

Not too worried about those, the 80 yard TD to DeGuara was a screen, which he took all the way with good blocking. Looks better on paper than it was. Good throw, for 1 yard, with YAC lol.
He was standing in there and slinging it, when they let him. Did some scrambling, handed off a lot. They obviously don't think he's ready.

Back