Official Game 18 Green Bay vs Detroit Thread

Many Lions players will be playing for jobs. They will be dangerous. Maybe, not so much in relation to the game's outcome, but in relation to contact. I admit I'm a knuckledragger, but, the opportunity to play in the NFL is worth a lot of money and I'll bet more fun than a lot of other jobs, I know if I were playing for an NFL job, I'd be trying to knock opponents out of their cleats to get noticed.

Hoping for no injuries.

Been thinking about Bak.
They want/need for him to “game test” his knee and knock done rust off.
Bak needs to mix it up to gain some self confidence that his knee is ok.
I don’t want to see him start the game, but I do feel it’s important for both him and the team that he gets done playing time.

How much PT?
I leave that to ML

Been thinking about Bak.
I don’t want to see him start the game, but I do feel it’s important for both him and the team that he gets done playing time.

How much PT?
I leave that to ML
He does play I don't think they give him more then 1-2 qtrs.

I disagree the Lions players just want to get the season over their bags are packed their cars will be running and they will want the game to be over so they can go on vacation until TC.
We've heard that theory the last two seasons.

Been thinking about Bak.

How much PT?
I leave that to ML

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1641585018174.jpg
    FB_IMG_1641585018174.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 5
If Alexander won't play question is do you even run him out there for the playoffs when he has not played since week 4? Going thru practice won't get rid of months of rust form not playing.

If Bak can't play you put him on IR end his season. You don't run him out there when not playing in over a year in a win or go home game without having real game snaps to be ready.

Back