Official Game 18 Green Bay vs Detroit Thread

Preston Smith is so odd every other year he has a good year. Every odd year he has at least 8 sacks in his career. Even years he only gets like 4 sacks a season.

That would be rather stupid to do. Players would see how you shafted one of your own an make things more difficult down the road in both getting players to come here as well as contract negotiations. Play him like you will the rest of the starters, if he gets the bonus, he earned it. If I am him and you sit me to avoid paying the bonus, I return the favor in the playoffs in my effort.

That would be rather stupid to do. Players would see how you shafted one of your own an make things more difficult down the road in both getting players to come here as well as contract negotiations. Play him like you will the rest of the starters, if he gets the bonus, he earned it. If I am him and you sit me to avoid paying the bonus, I return the favor in the playoffs in my effort.
Sit Smith and give him a late Christmas present of his bonus. It's 1 sack

Packers inactives: CB Jaire Alexander, S Shawn Davis, RB Aaron Jones, LB De'Vondre Campbell, OL Jake Hanson, DL Jack Heflin, DL Kingsley Keke.

have you ever heard of sarcasm? look it up.

Back