Official Game 18 Green Bay vs Detroit Thread

If Bak can't play you put him on IR end his season. You don't run him out there when not playing in over a year in a win or go home game without having real game snaps to be ready.

Bakh is a veteran, and a Pro Bowler. He knows what he needs to do to be ready. Jaire too.

Bakh is a veteran, and a Pro Bowler. He knows what he needs to do to be ready. Jaire too.
Practice not taking live reps though. If I am a DC I am putting my best edge rusher against Bak to try to test how rusty he is with not playing in over a year.

I don't remember when our last game was meaningless and that's a good thing.

I have mixed feelings about playing starters. I don't want them to get rusty but don't want injury either. So I could see them playing for a quarter unless we have that pesky slow start again. bh( That drives me nuts.

i heard that the packers are considering forfeiting the game in order to prevent any further injuries or covid exposure.

could be just a rumor.

Bak was on flight to Detroit so looks like they will try him out at least in pre-game to see if he can play

The one thing with the Lion's, is that Campbell has kept those guys playing hard, even throughout a bottom feeder season. I can imagine they will come out full throttle, even in a meaningless game.
It's their SB. Just like the last 2 years.

Saw a post not only does Preston Smith get 750K if he gets one sack today it also increases his base salary 500K for 2022.

Back