Official 2020 Week 8 Green Bay vs San Francisco Thread

Just don’t see that happening. It would have to be a collapse of epic proportions. This organization does just not make changes on the fly and who on the staff is qualified? If and it’s a big if that they would be replaced hes not staying on the staff
i was hoping you were talking about them not getting gutted again.

I don't understand the sky is falling we have no hope. We are playing against 3rd and 4th string players. Packers are going to kick the 49ers ass.

I don't see one assistant that could step in and be the DC. Not on the defensive side anyhow. But that would hardly matter if they figure Pettine has lost the room with his players.

How bad are injuries on SF offense? Tonight SF will only be starting two players on offense who started in the NFC championship game their left guard and right tackle.

How bad are injuries on SF offense? Tonight SF will only be starting two players on offense who started in the NFC championship game their left guard and right tackle.

Packers defense better not take them lightly

the packers have never lost two games in a row under matt lafleur. both teams are missing key players, but the 49ers are definitely in worse shape. the product they will be putting on the field is pretty close to what you'd expect in a preseason game.

the packers have never lost two games in a row under matt lafleur. both teams are missing key players, but the 49ers are definitely in worse shape. the product they will be putting on the field is pretty close to what you'd expect in a preseason game.

What happens in pre-season games? The guts and hearts guys show up trying to earn a roster spot. Who are our guts and hearts guys?

My neighbor 49er fan came over this morning, head down and shaking it said - we've got to have some kind of small bet on this game. I said, how 'bout a beer. we both know that we're both in bad shape and the 9ers are probably worse.

I just have a bad feeling that the Pack won't step up, and I'll be owing my neighbor a beer.

What happens in pre-season games? The guts and hearts guys show up trying to earn a roster spot. Who are our guts and hearts guys?

My neighbor 49er fan came over this morning, head down and shaking it said - we've got to have some kind of small bet on this game. I said, how 'bout a beer. we both know that we're both in bad shape and the 9ers are probably worse.

I just have a bad feeling that the Pack won't step up, and I'll be owing my neighbor a beer.
If our run D can't stop a 4th and 5th string RB they should be left in SF.

Back