Next Badgers Football Coach

potrykus...... he swears his sources told him they would NEVER fire PC..boom done deal. His source told him Jimmy L is the guy just waiting for next weekend...BOOM nope. He has no sources other than some stooge in the AD office who sweeps floors.
He's an idiot

potrykus...... he swears his sources told him they would NEVER fire PC..boom done deal. His source told him Jimmy L is the guy just waiting for next weekend...BOOM nope. He has no sources other than some stooge in the AD office who sweeps floors.
I blocked that jackass the other week on twitter he was going off on Jim L like he's the next great thing and I say something about him not be and he attacks me.

I thought you looked at it like several others of us, who think the "star" rankings aren't really as perfect a grading system?

I will agree that the coaching sucked. I will also agree that at this point, we do not have a cut back runner coming out of the backfield. I'd also throw in that we are weak at QB, and we don't really know if we have guys at WR and TE who can play, because we don't have someone who is consistent throwing the football.

I would add that the footwork of our offensive line is horrible, and if it was as bad as I've seen, I would have had to work with these kids in HS to even take the field. It tells me they relied on their size to dominate in HS, and the coaching staff is not doing enough to correct the problems.

Just about everything on offense is not up to the caliber needed to put points on the board.
The star system is not the holy grail which is why I also included evaluation. The TE position is another. Rucci was highly recruited and he has been pedestrian.

What happened is that numb nuts from the JSOnline got played into it's Jimmy L. 100% they did that to him on purpose. So there is a group that was 100% convinced what he said was gospel.....they ALL look stupid. AND... posted on another thread, UW has been after Luke for a good month. I don't think he ever wanted to hire Jimmy L.
Temple opened his pie hole on the same stuff same with Flood so it’s not just JS issue. Someone leaked the JL stuff and it would not shock me if it was the Fickell camp to get Mac off his ass and make a decision

Temple opened his pie hole on the same stuff same with Flood so it’s not just JS issue. Someone leaked the JL stuff and it would not shock me if it was the Fickell camp to get Mac off his ass and make a decision
JP started it...the rest just picked up on it and he ran his mouth with Eric for a week. The dude hasn't been right in over a year Pack.

JP started it...the rest just picked up on it and he ran his mouth with Eric for a week. The dude hasn't been right in over a year Pack.
And multiple national guys also wrote the same “confirming” that story. Not a fan of JP but someone leaked something and he and others ran with it. It might be as simple as McIntosh leaked it to give him cover during the vetting process. Or ummm some old dude drinking a scotch down in Ft Myers? Which is IMO more probable just based on his comment yesterday. Somebody with some grease opened their pie hole and the masses ran with it.

And multiple national guys also wrote the same “confirming” that story. Not a fan of JP but someone leaked something and he and others ran with it. It might be as simple as McIntosh leaked it to give him cover during the vetting process. Or ummm some old dude drinking a scotch down in Ft Myers? Which is IMO more probable just based on his comment yesterday. Somebody with some grease opened their pie hole and the masses ran with it.
And I get it but still they both act like they had no skin in the game, just say you got played and move on.

McIntosh took steps to keep quiet his pursuit of Fickell. Former UW athletic director Barry Alvarez said Sunday that McIntosh told him he had “been hiding in cars, I’ve been flying in planes and changing the tail number so nobody could track me.”

But one person figured it out earlier this month: Alvarez’s wife, Cindy.

Barry Alvarez needed a ride to the Dane County Regional Airport two weeks ago to catch a flight with UW booster Ted Kellner to Iowa for the Badgers’ game against the Hawkeyes on Nov. 12. When Cindy Alvarez asked her husband why he couldn’t get a ride from McIntosh, Barry Alvarez said McIntosh had a 7:30 a.m. interview Saturday.

“Hmm,” Cindy Alvarez said, “he’s interviewing Luke Fickell.”

When asked by her husband how she knew that, Cindy Alvarez said, “He played last night, that’s how I know he was free today.”

Indeed, Cincinnati beat visiting East Carolina 27-25 on Nov. 11. Fickell interviewed the following morning and UW dropped a 24-10 decision to Iowa later that day in Iowa City.

Back