Next Badgers Football Coach

Issue with Allen was last year of high school he was moved to RB. I think he enjoyed it so much that he wanted to stay at RB and to be able to keep him UW had to agree to let him play RB instead of coming in as a safety/LB like he was supposed to.
Pretty sure played both ways his last year in HS, and he didn't commit as a RB. He was moved there after at UW due to lack of depth in the RB room

Hell ya let's hire Jimmy L
Today did nothing to help his cause around town with two groups, still a lot of pro PC people that feel like Jimmy in't worthy and the other crowd that is itching for a total change. I still expect them to hire Jim Sunday or Monday and regret it 3 years from now. Just my take here in town.

Today did nothing to help his cause around town with two groups, still a lot of pro PC people that feel like Jimmy in't worthy and the other crowd that is itching for a total change. I still expect them to hire Jim Sunday or Monday and regret it 3 years from now. Just my take here in town.
I think it will even be more then 3 years as they will let Jimmy go through a whole cycle of recuriting to make sure it's all his guys.

Reality is there was no candidate who made anyone excited, now the Fickell news might change that.

I've read OSU fans want Day out because he lost yesterday. Can't win the big games.

There might be something to that. but, I still think it's funny.

Maybe he'll be available

I've read OSU fans want Day out because he lost yesterday. Can't win the big games.

There might be something to that. but, I still think it's funny.

Maybe he'll be available
OSU fans are crybabies if they don't win national title every year fire the coach.

It's done now, big big hire for UW. Thank you to everyone who contributed to this thread. Time to start the Luke Fickell era and time to close the chapter on BA/PC and that bunch. Hell of a run, 30 years of FB.

It's done now, big big hire for UW. Thank you to everyone who contributed to this thread. Time to start the Luke Fickell era and time to close the chapter on BA/PC and that bunch. Hell of a run, 30 years of FB.
Yep this is stamp of CM era has officially begun.

Back