It's not Eliot Wolf we need to keep.......

If Wolf takes the SF job that will one daunting task to fix that mess over there...

If Wolf takes the SF job that will one daunting task to fix that mess over there...
Not saying it's the same but McKenzie has done a heckuva job with the Raiders. The Packers front office tree is well represented.

Last edited:
I think that many people thought that during the 2016 draft when Mark M said that had a plan for TT's retirement etc., that it would be Wolf. Myself included. I wonder if they are considering Alonzo Highsmith.

Curious to see how and when a transition to the new GM would occur.

Not saying itsomething the same but McKenzie has done a heckuva job with the Raiders. The Packers front office tree is well represented.
Not to mention Dorsey in KC and Schneider in Seattle. Now watch. The guy Green Bay actually keeps will be a total flop! o_O

Not saying it's the same but McKenzie has done a heckuva job with the Raiders. The Packers front office tree is well represented.

Not to mention Dorsey in KC and Schneider in Seattle. Now watch. The guy Green Bay actually keeps will be a total flop! o_O
Had to go back and edit my sloppy post. I'd blame it on the smartphone but I obviously didn't re-read what I wrote. Glad you could still understand what I was saying.

Give Mark Davis a lot of credit for pretty much saying I don't know football won't pretend I do so you run the team and gave McKenize time to rebuild it most owners would have pulled the plug on him 2-3 years ago. Al Davis would have never even given McKenzie quarter of the freedom he had to do what he did to rebuild that roster.

Had to go back and edit my sloppy post. I'd blame it on the smartphone but I obviously didn't re-read what I wrote. Glad you could still understand what I was saying.
Budman, your post was perfect! :)

Give Mark Davis a lot of credit for pretty much saying I don't know football won't pretend I do so you run the team and gave McKenize time to rebuild it most owners would have pulled the plug on him 2-3 years ago. Al Davis would have never even given McKenzie quarter of the freedom he had to do what he did to rebuild that roster.
Hard to give any rich guy that wears that haircut any credit!! wideeye))

:D

Back