I'm a Believer!

Chalk up another impressive victory for the men's Wisconsin Badgers football team.
What a pleasant surprise they've been this season!

It's difficult not getting Badger fever when you see how well they've done. This is probably the best 2 loss team in the nation.

So what's the scoop now? We just clobbered Purdue and I think we have the Minnesota Gophers left.

What kind of a Bowl game are we looking at, Orange Bowl?
Is there no chance for a Rose Bowl. coffee(

Fingers crossed - Still shot at a trip to the playoffs. A long shot, but a chance. The trick is to win the Minnesota game, then beat the team we'd meet in the Big 10 championship.

If we lose the Big 10 Championship game, it's going to be interesting seeing what game the Badgers will get for a bowl.

Fingers crossed - Still shot at a trip to the playoffs. A long shot, but a chance. The trick is to win the Minnesota game, then beat the team we'd meet in the Big 10 championship.

If we lose the Big 10 Championship game, it's going to be interesting seeing what game the Badgers will get for a bowl.
We're not going to lose any more games this season!

Again, I'm a Michigan fan but truly respect and enjoy Badgers football but I think UW has a legit chance and here is why; Uof, imp, has been floundering that past few games. Iowa exposed some of the offensive woes and those issues were even more prevalent during the Indiana game. OSU has not been the juggernaut most had thought they would be. They have been struggling too. UW has been steadily climbing and I believe will continue to climb. I'm gonna say that they win the B1G championship

Again, I'm a Michigan fan but truly respect and enjoy Badgers football but I think UW has a legit chance and here is why; Uof, imp, has been floundering that past few games. Iowa exposed some of the offensive woes and those issues were even more prevalent during the Indiana game. OSU has not been the juggernaut most had thought they would be. They have been struggling too. UW has been steadily climbing and I believe will continue to climb. I'm gonna say that they win the B1G championship
Holy crap that'd be sweet. Put it this way, if someone said back in August that the Badgers had a shot to contend for a Big 10 Championship I'd have said they were buzzed. Now that they're actually in the mix it's super cool.

Badgers are well coached and peaking at the right time....really Badgers have exceeded expectations and our Pack are opposite and doing more what has expected from badgers

I'm hearing the spread is Badgers minus 3 at Penn State next Saturday.....

I'm kind of stunned the Badgers are actually in the Big 10 Championship Game, I mean who woulda thunk it?
To finish ahead of both OSU and the Wolverines is a real achievement in itself this season.

I'm hearing the spread is Badgers minus 3 at Penn State next Saturday.....

I'm kind of stunned the Badgers are actually in the Big 10 Championship Game, I mean who woulda thunk it?
To finish ahead of both OSU and the Wolverines is a real achievement in itself this season.
Badgers winning as I've said. They have the real deal. I'm very impressed and I want them to win it all.

Back