GB receiving corps

Has anyone even heard what the issue is?
He had a knee scoped a couple seasons ago, missed a couple games but was otherwise healthy the past two seasons for them. Still, there was some concern about the knee. I assume it's that.

i think for the offense to be successful they will need to have at least one wr that can keep defenses honest with downfield speed and a good catch %. otherwise, the opponents will simply stack the box making the run game less effective and taking away the quick short passes as well. as of now, watson is our best bet in that role.

Agreed, RB.

Even though MVS had hand issues and was not the greatest at running routes that is what he did for us. Straight line speed and kept safeties and d-backs honest.

It will be interesting to see if anyone steps up there and how it affects the offense.

Getting open one on one isn't easy, even Adams got covered well enough come play-off time. It's the name of the game right now, easily THE story worth watching in camp and as the season goes along.

Personally, I think we will see a lot more play action and misdirection to try to get WR separation.

The o-line is going to be the key offensively this year. If the line cannot get it done then the offense is in big trouble. And IMO this line does not look wonderful seeing Bak and Jenkins are iffy to even play the first half of the season.

Here I am saying this and I predicted we would win the SB. sh))

Personally, I think we will see a lot more play action and misdirection to try to get WR separation.

The o-line is going to be the key offensively this year. If the line cannot get it done then the offense is in big trouble. And IMO this line does not look wonderful seeing Bak and Jenkins are iffy to even play the first half of the season.

Here I am saying this and I predicted we would win the SB. sh))
I'm the same way. The heart says one thing and the mind says another.....Just hoping it doesn't sound as bad as it does at times!

I'm the same way. The heart says one thing and the mind says another.....Just hoping it doesn't sound as bad as it does at times!
Per Gute
Gutekunst confirmed that Sammy Watkins won't be out long. As for rookie WR Christian Watson, he may be out a little longer, but he doesn't think it's anything to be concerned about long term.

He had a knee scoped a couple seasons ago, missed a couple games but was otherwise healthy the past two seasons for them. Still, there was some concern about the knee. I assume it's that.
I have no idea.
Could be he tweaked something in work outs between OTA’s and now, for all we know.
Hammy
Ankle
Hangnail
PMS
Who knows!?

I have no idea.
Could be he tweaked something in work outs between OTA’s and now, for all we know.
Hammy
Ankle
Hangnail
PMS
Who knows!?
“As for rookie WR Christian Watson, he may be out a little longer, but he doesn't think it's anything to be concerned about long term.”

The 2 bolded remarks are not reassuring short term

Back