Bucks slow start?

Here’s the other point that’s the 15,000 pound gorilla in the room. This is one of the top 4 teams in the East but it’s not the 70 win Bulls not by a long shot. While we have arguably the best player in the league, it’s not as complete as some, yet. Tier 1 is Brooklyn and Milwaukee. Tier 2, Boston, Philadelphia and Miami.

After last years start some, including myself anointed them the next coming of Michael and the Jordanaires. But flaws got exposed in the playoffs. Horst made moves to fix the issues and it’s a work in progress. Will they make the East finals. Probably. Win the East? Maybe.

I think Bucks ownership wants it all this year. It's either win, or get replaced for Bud. I seriously believe they won't tolerate another display like they saw last year in the playoffs. Last night's game reminded me of that. They just don't seem to be able to adjust on the fly, and that lands on Bud's lap.

I'm afraid I was one of the people who thought they were about to be a dynasty last year. I was wrong.

But, what we really need to look at is the failure that started last year. Playoff against Miami, 1-4. Preseason this year, 0-4. Season to date, 2-3. That's a combined record of 3-11. This is not a simple bad game, this is beginning to be a problem.

As for Giannis, his game is nowhere being All Star level, let alone MVP this year. As far as a team, including Giannis, they are playing individual defense, not playing as a team. No back side help when needed, and I can't believe how inept they are at blocking out on the boards.

Fundamental basketball has flown out the window.

Just my opinion, for what it's worth.

As for Giannis, his game is nowhere being All Star level, let alone MVP this year.
he got his money. the odd thing is that in the three games where he came close to playing up to last year's level, the bucks lost all three. bucks definitely got issues.

But, what we really need to look at is the failure that started last year. Playoff against Miami, 1-4. Preseason this year, 0-4. Season to date, 2-3. That's a combined record of 3-11. This is not a simple bad game, this is beginning to be a problem.

As for Giannis, his game is nowhere being All Star level, let alone MVP this year. As far as a team, including Giannis, they are playing individual defense, not playing as a team. No back side help when needed, and I can't believe how inept they are at blocking out on the boards.
Lets not count wins and losses in NBA pre season, sorry thats not a measuring stick. We have discussed "The Bubble" and beat that horse to death. It was not normal for anyone. Denver was a west finalist?

I have watched every game except for NY and what I see is a work in progress. The Boston game was a win except Tatum makes a 1 in 25 prayer to win, we blow out GS and Miami and play a horrible 4th quarter in Miami. So yeah it was one bad game in NY and a bad quarter in Miami. In 2 of the 3 losses we just did not shoot well, its the NBA, that happens.

Sorry dont have an issue with rebounding. We out rebounded Boston 52-37, GS 60-43, Miami 45-30. NY was only a 2 board deficit and last night was -5. Now defense is an issue. Its more rotations and they dont communicate well on pick and pop.

5 Games in 2-3 is not ideal but again if Tatum does not hit a miracle its 3-2, just like LA, Boston, Brooklyn. Not a reason to panic

This is a 52-56 or so win team I think. Might not be the 1 seed in the east could end up 2 or 3 seed

Bucks team streak is back. 2 games ago blow out the Heat then turn around get blown out now turn around blowing out the Bulls.

Bucks team streak is back. 2 games ago blow out the Heat then turn around get blown out now turn around blowing out the Bulls.
They did not get blown out in game 2 in Miami. They led beginning the 4th

Bucks emptied the bench again tonight outside a player who's out hurt and both of their two way players.

Back