Brewers 2022 Season Thread

This is what I was saying Yelich is batting high because of what the is paid.
Read the important part of his post
“but a small market team like Milwaukee can't afford a guy like this filling out the bottom of the order (where he'll get even less pitches to hit).”

This lineup does not have guys who can move up and produce. And also less pitches to hit.

Read the important part of his post
“but a small market team like Milwaukee can't afford a guy like this filling out the bottom of the order (where he'll get even less pitches to hit).”

This lineup does not have guys who can move up and produce. And also less pitches to hit.
Well do you put a guy hitting better at that slot or put him there because you are paying him a ton

Well do you put a guy hitting better at that slot or put him there because you are paying him a ton
Not the point. Name me one guy who has a track record of power that moves up to that slot. And again the last part of 57’s post is not about money. It’s an important point

Not the point. Name me one guy who has a track record of power that moves up to that slot. And again the last part of 57’s post is not about money. It’s an important point
Maybe Yelich is just a guy who got paid and does not give a dam anymore to try

Back