Brewers 2022 Season Thread

I think need to do something for a 5th starter and would kicking the tires hurt?
Kick the tires on a guy who’s been pathetic for the last 2 years. No sorry he’s washed up

Kick the tires on a guy who’s been pathetic for the last 2 years. No sorry he’s washed up
Well it's quarter way thru the season anything on FA market is not going to be much. Brewers minors is bad so if you don't make trade you got to pick something.

Well it's quarter way thru the season anything on FA market is not going to be much. Brewers minors is bad so if you don't make trade you got to pick something.
And it’s 25% thru is the point. But if you want a +7 ERA this year and +5 last year be my guest

Good lord the guy has a +1.5 WHIP the last 2 years.

And it’s 25% thru is the point. But if you want a +7 ERA this year and +5 last year be my guest
Yeah and lets go get a crappy Brewrs minor leaguer who will probalby have a double digit ERA

Good lord the guy has a +1.5 WHIP the last 2 years.
Well what you goind go to do you can't do nothing. Can't just say we will do nothing for 100 games until Freddy comes back

Well what you goind go to do you can't do nothing. Can't just say we will do nothing for 100 games until Freddy comes back
Actually you can if your only choice is a washed up pitcher who was drastically overpaid after one good season. He would get lit up in Milwaukee

The luxury they have is that’s the rotation is 5 deep.

Actually you can if your only choice is a washed up pitcher who was drastically overpaid after one good season. He would get lit up in Milwaukee

The luxury they have is that’s the rotation is 5 deep.
Right now Ashby is the #5 guy. Not sure I want him starting. He has been good coming out of the pen

Yelich still struggling badly. He's had a handful of good games but overall has been struggling hitting still. He nees to be dropped to the bottom of the order. Only reason he's still at top of the order is he's being paid $27 million.

Back