Bears to start Fields

I thought Fields looked more comfortable, played more to his strength. I get Detroit is awful on D. But only 1 sack.
Did they change protection schemes for Detroit? Chicago OL is bad.

He also had more balance in the run game. You play who you play and the game plan was much better is my overall point
Though with Montgomery out how will that change?

I think you’re gonna look more comfortable when Myles Garrett isn’t trying to kill you on every play.

Not being anti-Bears by the way, the game plan for them should always be to get David Montgomery 30 total touches per game and I don’t understand why Nagy doesn’t get that.
Yeah I think at that game vs Cleveland by halftime the Chicago OL had mentally broke knowing they could do nothing.

You still run the ball. Williams still had 6.9 per carry. Will it work each week probably not
Well I did pick up Williams in FF and might have to start him with injury LOL

Not sure but Det is just not good either
I don't think the Lions are as bad as we think. They played GB hard for a half and if not for a blown ref call they beat the Ravens.

Did they change protection schemes for Detroit? Chicago OL is bad.
Chicago played with a lead, kept everything on the table. It’s enough to neutralize a bad pass rush like Detroit’s

I don't think the Lions are as bad as we think. They played GB hard for a half and if not for a blown ref call they beat the Ravens.
I hate that type of comparison actually. The NYG beat NOLA so therefore NY is better than GB. I could point to so many comps just like that

I hate that type of comparison actually. The NYG beat NOLA so therefore NY is better than GB. I could point to so many comps just like that
Are Lions .500 team no but I think 5-6 wins are possible and Campbell can turn this team around if given the chance.

Back