Bears to start Fields

Fields to be given another start this week per coach.

Now Fields has been named the starter for rest of season by Nagy. Lets see if Nagy screws him up by end of season. If I was a Bears fan I would have no faith in Nagy. Nagy screwed up Trubisky so why would he not do it to Fields.

Now Fields has been named the starter for rest of season by Nagy. Lets see if Nagy screws him up by end of season. If I was a Bears fan I would have no faith in Nagy. Nagy screwed up Trubisky so why would he not do it to Fields.
Nagy did not call the plays last week, Lazor did and the offense seemed to have a better flow

Nagy did not call the plays last week, Lazor did and the offense seemed to have a better flow
I don’t know about flow. They ran the ball at will against the Lions light front and connected on a couple deep shots when they brought a safety down to help. Also helped that Detroit had 3 turnovers inside the 10 and got zero points.

I don’t know about flow. They ran the ball at will against the Lions light front and connected on a couple deep shots when they brought a safety down to help. Also helped that Detroit had 3 turnovers inside the 10 and got zero points.
I thought Fields looked more comfortable, played more to his strength. I get Detroit is awful on D. But only 1 sack.

I thought Fields looked more comfortable, played more to his strength. I get Detroit is awful on D. But only 1 sack.
I think you’re gonna look more comfortable when Myles Garrett isn’t trying to kill you on every play.

Not being anti-Bears by the way, the game plan for them should always be to get David Montgomery 30 total touches per game and I don’t understand why Nagy doesn’t get that.

I think you’re gonna look more comfortable when Myles Garrett isn’t trying to kill you on every play.

Not being anti-Bears by the way, the game plan for them should always be to get David Montgomery 30 total touches per game and I don’t understand why Nagy doesn’t get that.
Agree and especially on the Montgomery point. The big thing was he had protection and that OL is horrible so make sure you put Fields on schedule and in a position to make plays and he did

It's a lot easier to have better flow when playing against the Lions, compared to Cleveland.
He also had more balance in the run game. You play who you play and the game plan was much better is my overall point

Back