2024 NFL Season Thread

that draft was a disaster except for aaron jones in the fifth round. so many fans thought they would take tj in the first round, but others (like one particular poser on this forum) claimed that people were overrating him just because he was jj's brother. those people were dead wrong. we could have taken tj, but we traded away our 1st round pick for a 2nd (king) and a 4th (biegel).
Yes. TT was usually a good talent evaluator for the most part. They should have known that when he passed TJ up, something was not right.

NFC North has 4 out of 5 teams for most INT's in the NFL.

1. Minn 11
2. NOLA 10
3. GB 9
4 (Tie) Bears 7, Lions 7, Pitt 7

NFC North has 4 out of 5 teams for most INT's in the NFL.

1. Minn 11
2. NOLA 10
3. GB 9
4 (Tie) Bears 7, Lions 7, Pitt 7
The North is on fire so far. We'll see how it holds up, but overall, a strong division.

I didn’t see the Bears-Jags game but this is useful context. Looks like Jags receivers just crapped the bed, not to say they’d have won but it would be a closer score if they finish these plays.

I didn’t see the Bears-Jags game but this is useful context. Looks like Jags receivers just crapped the bed, not to say they’d have won but it would be a closer score if they finish these plays.

The Bears pass rush is powerful enough that it puts QBs in a position where they'll make more mistakes. Those hurries mean a lot in game production, even though a lot of people don't see it as an important stat. Any time you put pressure on a QB, their chance of screwing up on a pass increases exponentially.

The Bears pass rush is powerful enough that it puts QBs in a position where they'll make more mistakes. Those hurries mean a lot in game production, even though a lot of people don't see it as an important stat. Any time you put pressure on a QB, their chance of screwing up on a pass increases exponentially.
In this case the passes were all good, just dropped. To your point I guess, the Jags margin of error was so small in some part because of the way the Bears were playing, when Jax didn’t capitalize on these plays they couldn’t find a way to get in the end zone on the next down

Back