2024 NFL Season Thread

Though would you rather have given up Wyatt and drafted Watson at his spot or let Watson go and maybe drafted as you say Walker later in the 2nd?
If you remember at the time, the issue was that they had Adams at WR but not a lot of talent behind him. WR was still a need, and I think the Watson pick there still would be justified. Don't get me wrong, I get the Wyatt pick too and he really seemed to be coming on this year.

In the end, like I said earlier, I think Adams, Walker, Wyatt and Watson have all been disappointing in their own ways right?

If you remember at the time, the issue was that they had Adams at WR but not a lot of talent behind him. WR was still a need, and I think the Watson pick there still would be justified. Don't get me wrong, I get the Wyatt pick too and he really seemed to be coming on this year.

In the end, like I said earlier, I think Adams, Walker, Wyatt and Watson have all been disappointing in their own ways right?
Yeah though as you said Wyatt seemed to have the light bulb finally coming on this year before he got hurt.

Big win for Vegas sounds like NY is taking all the remaining salary of Adams contract for this year. There had been talk the Raiders would have been forced to take some of Adams remaining salary and convert it into a SB and eat the cap hit in order to make a trade happen.

Amari Cooper to the Bills along with a 2025 6th round pick in return the Browns get a 2025 3rd and 2026th 7th

49ers have signed former Packers kicker Anders Carlson to their practice squad.

The 49ers kicker is hurt so the 49ers needed to add a kicker just in case there kicker can not go this weekend.

I mean, I don’t think it was a secret to anyone that they were just stashing him pending a trade. He probably had a little hammy aggravation but could’ve played.
Ulbrich was noncommittal on whether Adams will make his Jets debut on Sunday night against the Pittsburgh Steelers. Adams sounded optimistic about his chances, saying his injured hamstring is "feeling great." He missed the last three games.

Back