2024 NFL Season Thread

The man said he isn't retiring... his body his choice. Nuff said
i'm not saying i disagree with you, mark. but it's actually "his brain, his choice". and you have to at least consider the fact that in the case of multiple brain injuries he may not be making a choice that is in his own best interest. in other words, he may not be making a rational decision.

i'm not saying i disagree with you, mark. but it's actually "his brain, his choice". and you have to at least consider the fact that in the case of multiple brain injuries he may not be making a choice that is in his own best interest. in other words, he may not be making a rational decision.
But the NFLPA will never agree to say you get X amount of concussions in your career you will be forced to retire.

This is why GB moved on from Aaron Jones. Week 3 and hurt again. MN needs to be careful with him now because otherwise this is something that will make him miss 3-4 weeks

ya think?
It was same old Aaron in a way. Everything kinda broke right for the Jets - their players made a lot of difficult, contested sort of catches early on, it gave him confidence to play a certain way and it snowballed in their favor. I still question how it's going to go if they have early drops, bad bounces etc. With GB anyway he never seemed to be able to rally out of those situations.

I also thought it was funny that for the Jets it was their home opener, everything went right and they scored 24 pts, and the media talk was about vintage, MVP Aaron etc., meanwhile GB played in Brazil, scored 29, the defense got railroaded by Philly and the talk was, oh Love had a bad game, GB offense having issues etc.

Just nitpicking here, I am happy to see Rodgers playing well. I'm still a fan!

Yeah making a deal out of him throwing a TD to a 1st round WR for the fist time in his career last night.

Back