2024 Draft Thread

back when i was in college (in the late 1970s), my friend grew some ditch-weed on his family's farm, but literally in a ditch. he brought it back to school after a semester break, and we ground it up and mixed it with brownie mix. we didn't have a clue what we were doing. lol. we also didn't know how much to eat. we took a batch of brownies with us to a emerson, lake and palmer concert and i overindulged just a bit. i barely remember anything from that concert. so even though we didn't do it right, it was still pretty potent. ahhhh, the 70s was a great time to be alive.

i agree that we need to draft a couple tackles and a running back.
it's a fair point, if you don't mind eating it just all ground up I guess there are easier ways!

I think the most stoned ive ever been in my life was seeing the Allman Bros and Blues Traveler at the Beacon Theater, and I didnt even smoke!

It won't be long and pot will be legal in all states except those where their underwear is too tight. Even Texas has decriminalized small amounts of pot to a misdemeanor, a ticket, and a fine, up to $500, and allowed six-months to pay it. That's a big change from the past where you were guaranteed jail time in a lot of cases. That is, unless your first name was Willie.

Willie Nelson lit up a joint and saluted the State Legislature, for the first time during his life, when they did it.

It won't be long and pot will be legal in all states except those where their underwear is too tight. Even Texas has decriminalized small amounts of pot to a misdemeanor, a ticket, and a fine, up to $500, and allowed six-months to pay it. That's a big change from the past where you were guaranteed jail time in a lot of cases. That is, unless your first name was Willie.

Willie Nelson lit up a joint and saluted the State Legislature, for the first time during his life, when they did it.
Seems like WI will be the last to decriminalize it…

I went to a Grateful Dead show at Meadowlands. Our seats were low enough to be within the layer of haze inside so…….

• Haha
Reactions: TW
back when i was in college (in the late 1970s), my friend grew some ditch-weed on his family's farm, but literally in a ditch. he brought it back to school after a semester break, and we ground it up and mixed it with brownie mix. we didn't have a clue what we were doing. lol. we also didn't know how much to eat. we took a batch of brownies with us to a emerson, lake and palmer concert and i overindulged just a bit. i barely remember anything from that concert. so even though we didn't do it right, it was still pretty potent. ahhhh, the 70s was a great time to be alive.

i agree that we need to draft a couple tackles and a running back.
So like the scene from Super Troopers movie were the kid eats all the weed "I'm freaking out man!"

So like the scene from Super Troopers movie were the kid eats all the weed "I'm freaking out man!"
I prefer a good Cheech & Chong flick.....But yes, I agree that we could use 2 O-Tackles and a Running back

When I was a kid, there was still stray hemp growing in areas. It was a remnant from the days they raised hemp for making rope. Old times would pick it, dry it, and smoke it. They swore it helped arthritis pain, and other ailments. You didn't get high off it though. I guess they're selling it now as CBD? It's amazing how it goes around.

When I was a kid, there was still stray hemp growing in areas. It was a remnant from the days they raised hemp for making rope. Old times would pick it, dry it, and smoke it. They swore it helped arthritis pain, and other ailments. You didn't get high off it though. I guess they're selling it now as CBD? It's amazing how it goes around.

i'll be honest, i've tried cbd and it didn't work for me. but i would not be able to sleep at night if it wasn't for my gummies. my neuropathy pain is at its worst at night and a 5mg gummy is usually enough to get me through the night. last night i needed 10mg though. i'm not getting buzzed off of that low dose, but it does take away most of the pain and i usually am able to get 6-8 continuous hours of sleep.

i'll be honest, i've tried cbd and it didn't work for me. but i would not be able to sleep at night if it wasn't for my gummies. my neuropathy pain is at its worst at night and a 5mg gummy is usually enough to get me through the night. last night i needed 10mg though. i'm not getting buzzed off of that low dose, but it does take away most of the pain and i usually am able to get 6-8 continuous hours of sleep.
yeah, I use the patches for my knee so I can sleep...stuff really does work on chronic pain

Back