2024 Badger Football Thread

Crazy week ahead.

Bucky is an underdog to Rutgers - Rutgers!

Funny, this could be Coach Fickell's signature win. I sure hope they play hard and smart for 60 minutes to have a chance. It's hard to believe this game is a season defining moment, but it is and fingers crossed for Bucky to rise to the occasion.

Crazy week ahead.

Bucky is an underdog to Rutgers - Rutgers!

Funny, this could be Coach Fickell's signature win. I sure hope they play hard and smart for 60 minutes to have a chance. It's hard to believe this game is a season defining moment, but it is and fingers crossed for Bucky to rise to the occasion.
i feel like if they lose this game to rutgers, they will have almost zero chance of getting a bowl game. so i agree with you that this is a season defining moment for them.

Badgers in last two games have scored 94 points. In the prior 4 they scored a combined 86 points. In the last 2 games the Badgers have given up 13 points. In the prior 4 they had given up 107 points.

it is too bad the badgers had such an awful start. i think if they played usc today they could have beaten them. i am not unrealistic enough to think they will run the table from here on out, but i do think they will get a decent bowl game. it would be great if they could snag one of the big payout bowl games like the citrus or the alamo, but those will be out of their reach. maybe one of the mid-payoff bowls like the gator bowl?

it is too bad the badgers had such an awful start. i think if they played usc today they could have beaten them. i am not unrealistic enough to think they will run the table from here on out, but i do think they will get a decent bowl game. it would be great if they could snag one of the big payout bowl games like the citrus or the alamo, but those will be out of their reach. maybe one of the mid-payoff bowls like the gator bowl?
I am not ready to 100% buy into this team. I think the next 6 games they go as bad as 0-6 to 3-3.

Back