2024 Badger Football Thread

I'm betting Mellusi was told he won't be the main running back.
It had nothing to do with his playing time, he's having serious pain during the last two games while trying to cut and accelerate. Basically the injury has robbed him of his shiftiness and it's in his head bad.

For those that forgot, I am here in Madison and still hard wired to the program.

It had nothing to do with his playing time, he's having serious pain during the last two games while trying to cut and accelerate. Basically the injury has robbed him of his shiftiness and it's in his head bad.

For those that forgot, I am here in Madison and still hard wired to the program.
Thanks for the input. Getting info from closer to the program is golden.

Injuries can really take their toll, both physically and emotionally. Especially for someone in his position, who was trying to live up to all that potential he had coming into the program.

I don't think anyone can say that he didn't do his best out there, whenever given a chance.

Mellusi has not been healthy since his freshman year at Clemnson which he played 12 games since then it has been

Soph Clemnson 9 games
Jr WI 9 ames
Sr (1) WI 9 games
Sr (2) WI 4 games
Sr (3) WI 4 games

Reactions: TW
Mellusi has not been healthy since his freshman year at Clemnson which he played 12 games since then it has been

Soph Clemnson 9 games
Jr WI 9 ames
Sr (1) WI 9 games
Sr (2) WI 4 games
Sr (3) WI 4 games
Wow! I didn't realize he'd missed that much time over the years. That's a lot of missed games!

He's unfortunately had some pretty bad injuries. Wasn't he running over Purdue last year when he broke his fibia?

I feel bad for him. I imagine his dream is the NFL which must seem pretty far away now.

Those two are going to be darned good RBs.

Hopefully the Badgers can use this as a get well game and use it to build upon for the rest of the season and use it to continue the Badgers bowl game streak.

Also the Badgers have now won 18 straight games vs Purdue which is a school record against one school. Also the margin of 46 points in the win is the largest margin of victory vs Purdue in school history.

looking at the remaining schedule, and assuming that we can build on this win going forward, i think it is still possible for the badgers to win six games and get a bowl game. but it will be a challenge to do so.

looking at the remaining schedule, and assuming that we can build on this win going forward, i think it is still possible for the badgers to win six games and get a bowl game. but it will be a challenge to do so.
I think they can beat NW and MN but still need one more win out of Rutgers, PSU, Iowa, Oregon, and Neb.

Back