2023-24 Milwaukee Bucks Season Thread

I can't say that I care much for Ms Andrews, but at least I learned that (as of now) Giannis and Lillard are going to play on Sunday, so that should be fun for as long as it lasts. (2 or 3 minutes? lol)

I can't say that I care much for Ms Andrews, but at least I learned that (as of now) Giannis and Lillard are going to play on Sunday, so that should be fun for as long as it lasts. (2 or 3 minutes? lol)

You just know the NBA worked with the Bucks to make sure that Giannis and Dame first game was going to be on national TV against the Lakers.

You just know the NBA worked with the Bucks to make sure that Giannis and Dame first game was going to be on national TV against the Lakers.
I'm not big on conspiracy theories in sports, but I'd be willing to guess that the league may have suggested that it would be good for the league if the two played in that game.

So the Bucks get a free second round pick for doing nothing in this trade?

So the Bucks get a free second round pick for doing nothing in this trade?

I read it as their 2028 2nd round pick, which was already traded away, was part of the deal . . .

Terry Stotts steps down as bucks assistant coach. Maybe him and Dame did not get along in Portland and felt now he's on team it would be best not to have him in MKE?

maybe they hired Stotts to help get Dame, and now they don't need him anymore?

Back