2022-23 Milwaukee Bucks

I agree, TW. As far as I could see, I didn't think there was any doubt that it should have been a 2, and was more than a little surprised to see them call it a 1.

As far as Harrell goes, he's just trash, IMO.

I loved the short little videos of Embiid trying to convince Portis his actions were not as they looked. Bobby was having *none* of that crap.

Well Bucks getting more guys back. Pat C played last night after missing 15 games to start the season and Middleton and Matthews practiced with the Herd.

It was good seeing Connaughton out there. Didn't play a lot, looked real rusty, but at least he's on the road to contributing.

They just need to hold their own until Middleton is also back.

Bucks started out on fire at 9-0 but since then this team has come back to earth. Only 3-5 since then. Hopefully Middleton can come back in next few weeks. As hot as they started without him. It's clear this team needs him back as their number 2 scoring option.

Bucks started out on fire at 9-0 but since then this team has come back to earth. Only 3-5 since then. Hopefully Middleton can come back in next few weeks. As hot as they started without him. It's clear this team needs him back as their number 2 scoring option.
In 2 of the losses they played sloppy defense, Philly and Chicago. Vs Atlanta they turned it over 26 times. Scoring has not been the real issue. SA they were without Giannis and Holiday also.

They're okay. They're preparing themselves for an 82 game schedule, not putting it all on the first 35 to 40. They're also getting floor time for the newer guys in house, to prepare them for the stretch run, when their legs will be needed.

Can’t wait to see the rotation. Probably will change some when Kash gets some court time

Holiday on Bron. Interesting. Giannis on Davis.

Last edited:
Back