2021 Off Season Thread

Burks and Jackson are far from locks to make the roster
I think Burks makes it just because I think the team values him as a special teams player. Jackson I think it all depends who the Packers get in the draft and if any injuries happen in camp. If the Packers draft a couple guys and no injuries in camp yeah Jackson is likely gone. Otherwise team only takes 1 CB or you have a guy get hurt in TC Jackson could make the team because we have very poor depth.

Nothing I have read about what CBs and S need to do in Barry's scheme makes me think Jackson has even a remote chance of success.

Savage is the guy that I see having a lot of reps in camp and preseason. It's going to be interesting to see how he fits the new schemes. I'm also anxious to see how much the linebacker play will change. I haven't got a clue as to how well our inside guys fit into the plans.

On offense, I don't see too much changing, except one major hole at center being filled, and at this point, I think it will be Jenkins moved to the ball. Somewhere in the conglomeration of backups they have will be someone who can fill his spot at guard.

Savage is the guy that I see having a lot of reps in camp and preseason. It's going to be interesting to see how he fits the new schemes. I'm also anxious to see how much the linebacker play will change. I haven't got a clue as to how well our inside guys fit into the plans.

On offense, I don't see too much changing, except one major hole at center being filled, and at this point, I think it will be Jenkins moved to the ball. Somewhere in the conglomeration of backups they have will be someone who can fill his spot at guard.
There are going to be a lot of times I think when he plays with one off-ball LB on the field. On the one hand it makes me think they won't address the position at all in the draft; on the other, maybe it becomes so valuable that they take Zaven Collins if he's there.

I am more interested in Gary. With both Smith's back what do you do with Gary? Right now the guy has been a backup for the most part and you don't want a top 15 pick to keep getting backup snaps going into year 3. Even more so when you have to decide after this year do you want to put a guaranteed 5th year option on him.

gary was just another drafting error by gute. he's played something like 700 total snaps for the packers.

gary was just another drafting error by gute. he's played something like 700 total snaps for the packers.
I am guessing most likely we see Gary in same role in 2021 as he has for last 2 years and finally in 2022 after 4 years he gets to start.

no it was just was much a coaching error. Move in inside or hand in the ground DE he is fine. When he was on the field last year he gave some of the most consistent QB pressure

no it was just was much a coaching error. Move in inside or hand in the ground DE he is fine. When he was on the field last year he gave some of the most consistent QB pressure
i will agree to disagree. the guy had big red flags on him when we drafted him.

Back