2021 Draft Simulator

When you check out OT's pay close attention to their 3-cone and short shuttle times. GB heavily weights those two factors.
Liam Eichenberg's name comes up frequently. (SS/4.57; 3-cone 7.53)
Packers have had contact with Brenden Jaimes (SS/4.51; 3-cone 7.51)

I wouldn't take either at #29.
Eichenberg at #62 would be good.
Jaimes at #92 would be fine.

But, consider some of the Day 2 and Day 3 candidates.

Stone Forsythe 6-9/315 (SS/4.63; 3-cone/7.47)
Dillon Radunz 6-5/301 (SS/4.57; 3-cone/7.26)
Spencer Brown 6-8/311 (SS/4.4; 3-cone/6.96)
Walker Little 6-7/313 (SS/4.59; 3-cone/7.44)
Brady Christensen 6-5/302 (SS/4.52; 3-cone 7.33)

All these guys had RAS's in the Good to Elite category, and Spencer Brown is just ridiculous!

Also, Don't exclude Quinn Meinerz 6-3/320 from UW-Whitewater at #62. (SS/4.58; 3-cone/7.54)
He could fill at LG if the kick Jenkins out to LT, but he's the long term answer for Center.

Last edited:
When you check out OT's pay close attention to their 3-cone and short shuttle times. GB heavily weights those two factors.
Liam Eichenberg's name comes up frequently. (SS/4.57; 3-cone 7.53)
Packers have had contact with Brenden Jaimes (SS/4.51; 3-cone 7.51)

I wouldn't take either at #29.
Eichenberg at #62 would be good.
Jaimes at #92 would be fine.

But, consider some of the Day 2 and Day 3 candidates.

Stone Forsythe 6-9/315 (SS/4.63; 3-cone/7.47)
Dillon Radunz 6-5/301 (SS/4.57; 3-cone/7.26)
Spencer Brown 6-8/311 (SS/4.4; 3-cone/6.96)
Walker Little 6-7/313 (SS/4.59; 3-cone/7.44)
Brady Christensen 6-5/302 (SS/4.52; 3-cone 7.33)

All these guys had RAS's in the Good to Elite category, and Spencer Brown is just ridiculous!
I think some of these guys will go round 1. Huge OL needs across the league, if you need a guy you've gotta get him in the first or early second. They're going to be gone by mid/end round 2.

Cosmi, Walker Little, Liam Eichenberg, Brady Christiansen, Jalen Mayfield, Spencer Brown. Don't be shocked is all I'm saying.
Shocked no but my gut says CB. Clearly King is not a long term investment and depth is abysmal

i did see one mock (can't remember where) that had the packers taking radnutz in the first round. that's a reach imho.

Shocked no but my gut says CB. Clearly King is not a long term investment and depth is abysmal
Can totally see that too, we know they value corners. I just look at the past few years and you see these runs on tackles take place where guys who are consensus considered 3rd round picks or later go in the first just out of scarcity. GB was a unicorn for years in that they had two legit starting OT. So many teams have none. No we have one and he's injured, likely starting the season with NO starting OT. It's a must have. They can make due at center - address that later in the draft if they want - and can make due at OG but T can kill them this year.

Packers have interviewed Brenden Jaimes. He fits their profile. He should be there in the 3rd, but maybe Gute trades both 4th and 5th round picks to move up 10 spots to take him at #82? FP(

Packers trade 5 1st round picks to move up to 4 to select JaMarr Chase. hgh)

Yes, the trend is bigger. But there is a role in ML’s offense for that gadget guy (unlike MM’s), but he needs to be a kick return guy as well.
100% incorrect and a misconception. That wasn't his offense with the Rams nor what he likes.... see his last yr with TN. He wants a power running game with play-action to two bigger WR and a TE.

The 4 wide stuff is there to accommodate Aaron, the slotback stuff was there but straight up it was filler last season to make up for the lack of playmakers and keep the D honest. I can say 100% without hesitation that Matt Lafluer doesn't care for that and would be thrilled with a solid #2 WR and a better TE.

Back