2021 Draft Simulator

Come on guys do your homework Cch.... Eric Stokes in round 1 will make you wish you had King back..... watched his whole career at UGA. He's a hand before feet CB that struggles badly vs the Run when needed. In my opinion, you might as well keep Jackson rather than draft another one. Just no to Eric Stokes before the 3rd round. The team that takes him early will be sorry.

Come on guys do your homework Cch.... Eric Stokes in round 1 will make you wish you had King back..... watched his whole career at UGA. He's a hand before feet CB that struggles badly vs the Run when needed. In my opinion, you might as well keep Jackson rather than draft another one. Just no to Eric Stokes before the 3rd round. The team that takes him early will be sorry.
I agree Stokes is not close to a 1st round grade. Newsome and Campbell will be better I like Sameul even better. Stokes is IMO the 7th or 8th CB in this class not worth taking at all in round 1 if he's there at 62 maybe.

Campbell gives me pause as well. One profile of him calls him a "penalty machine waiting to happen", another says he's probably better off in a zone scheme. Both gave him 3rd round grades. Others disagree.

I'm really torn between the whole group of CBs projected around #29. I'm thinking I'd look at another position and then grab 2 or 3 of them later in the draft with hopes to hit one one.

Agree on Samuel. His size worries me, but he seems solid in coverage. I'm not sold on him at #29 but I kinda think he's the "safest" pick of that group of CBs showing up in mocks in that range.

I agree Stokes is not close to a 1st round grade. Newsome and Campbell will be better I like Sameul even better. Stokes is IMO the 7th or 8th CB in this class not worth taking at all in round 1 if he's there at 62 maybe.
Newsome will not make you happy either and I respectfully disagree on Stokes. Might not be RD1 but he’s a round 2 grade

Most people don't believe Stokes is even one of the first 10-12 CBs in the draft. Don't be blinded by his straight line speed. It don't play that way in the NFL.

Ifeatu Melifonwu in the 2nd, but they may have to trade up to get him.

Most people don't believe Stokes is even one of the first 10-12 CBs in the draft. Don't be blinded by his straight line speed. It don't play that way in the NFL.
Not sure I agree with most people on that. It’s not just his 40 time, we can agree to disagree

Hey man, I'm playing with these things trying to think like Gute. There was a major tackle run. On the board I had Mac Jones, Caleb Farley and Stokes. Gute and staff love that athletic profile stuff. Seems like a pick they would make IMO.

Back