2021 Draft Simulator

Though look at ou WR we tend to move them around a lot Adams spent 30% of his snaps in the slot last year.

Yes, the trend is bigger. But there is a role in ML’s offense for that gadget guy (unlike MM’s), but he needs to be a kick return guy as well.
That to me is a 2nd or 3rd day guy, a luxury.

Agree.
No earlier than 3rd round
I’m trying not to get hung up in the “gadget” title to hang on a guy. If he runs a few jet sweeps fine but so can a lot of guys in the league. Same with a kick returner. I like Rodgers more than Moore if you want to compare 2 guys. I want another guy who can attack ball. Don’t get me working Moore can be dynamic but he’s got some red flags

I’m trying not to get hung up in the “gadget” title to hang on a guy. If he runs a few jet sweeps fine but so can a lot of guys in the league. Same with a kick returner. I like Rodgers more than Moore if you want to compare 2 guys. I want another guy who can attack ball. Don’t get me working Moore can be dynamic but he’s got some red flags
Not hanging my hat on either of those two.

There’s others who can fit that niche and still allow GB to draft a WR2 type player

Just have a strong feeling it’s an OT in the first. There will be a run on them, and unlike years past GB actually needs one and not just for depth. Get familiar with some names from further down the list than you think.

Just have a strong feeling it’s an OT in the first. There will be a run on them, and unlike years past GB actually needs one and not just for depth. Get familiar with some names from further down the list than you think.
I think the Texas OT could be a guy they look at he seems to be moving up the boards from a 2nd round to late 1st last few weeks.

I think the Texas OT could be a guy they look at he seems to be moving up the boards from a 2nd round to late 1st last few weeks.
Cosmi needs some work, he’s a road grader in the run game but footwork makes him a bit of a liability in pass pro. And he opted out so limited film on him. A bit of buyer beware

Cosmi, Walker Little, Liam Eichenberg, Brady Christiansen, Jalen Mayfield, Spencer Brown. Don't be shocked is all I'm saying.

Packers do something foolish like draft a guard at 29.

Back