2021-2022 Milwaukee Bucks

I have mixed feelings about this. I am fine with resting the guys, they were a bit banged up. On the flip side of the playoffs go chalk and 1 plays 4 and 2 plays 3 in the semis you lose home court in the second round. I guess it depends how you view Boston without Williams which probably factored into it
Really makes you wonder was MKE that worried about a matchup with the Nets in the 1st round that they threw the last game of the season? Did the Nets matchup that bad against MKE that coach Bud decided to do that?

Interesting thing will Chicago still try to beat up Allen? 2 games since Allen gave the hard foul to the Bulls player Allen has been given hard fouls back to him. To me if the Bulls try to go at him again something needs to be done by the NBA.

In the end, you have to play against the best no matter what. I don't think they threw the game, I think the bottom part of our roster is undisciplined. There were some amazing passes made out there, but the players receiving them weren't capable of making the play, because the timing was a hair off.

Really makes you wonder was MKE that worried about a matchup with the Nets in the 1st round that they threw the last game of the season? Did the Nets matchup that bad against MKE that coach Bud decided to do that?
Personally it was more about rest and getting healthy. Holiday has a soft ankle, Giannis some knee issues, Middleton a sore wrist and Lopez obviously back issues.

In the end, you have to play against the best no matter what. I don't think they threw the game, I think the bottom part of our roster is undisciplined. There were some amazing passes made out there, but the players receiving them weren't capable of making the play, because the timing was a hair off.
Considering Cleveland played their starters and Milwaukee did not play one guy who will get rotation minutes in the playoffs. Just a talent gap. All things considered 40% from 3 and 44% from the floor was ok. Assist to turnovers was 27–12 so not horrible. Issue was defense which is to be expected

Personally it was more about rest and getting healthy. Holiday has a soft ankle, Giannis some knee issues, Middleton a sore wrist and Lopez obviously back issues.
But to me they will have a long layoff between now and 1st game no reason to need to rest starters.

But to me they will have a long layoff between now and 1st game no reason to need to rest starters.
They have been on the injury report alot the last month. Don’t risk more injury

Considering Cleveland played their starters and Milwaukee did not play one guy who will get rotation minutes in the playoffs. Just a talent gap. All things considered 40% from 3 and 44% from the floor was ok. Assist to turnovers was 27–12 so not horrible. Issue was defense which is to be expected
I think that's pretty much what I was saying. They were undisciplined on defense, and showed good ball movement on offense.

So Holiday played 8 seconds on Sunday. Took part in opening tip. Got him enough games played to activate his 225K bonus.

Boston as 2 seed gets the Nets now. That's a possible upset there I can see Nets win the series

Back