2021-2022 Milwaukee Bucks

• In an interview with Marc J. Spears of Andscape, Heat forward P.J. Tucker says he felt disrespected by the Bucks’ offer after helping the team win an NBA title last season. Tucker added that he loved playing in Milwaukee, but management wasn’t willing to risk going into luxury tax territory to keep him. “For me, it wasn’t even about money,” he said. “It was more about respect because they basically told me to go find an offer and they would match it. After hearing that for me, I’m not coming back even if I had to take less money. To me, that was disrespectful. So, as soon as they said that, I told my agent Andre [Buck], basically, ‘We are moving on, whatever we get out of that, that’s what we’re doing.’”

• In an interview with Marc J. Spears of Andscape, Heat forward P.J. Tucker says he felt disrespected by the Bucks’ offer after helping the team win an NBA title last season. Tucker added that he loved playing in Milwaukee, but management wasn’t willing to risk going into luxury tax territory to keep him. “For me, it wasn’t even about money,” he said. “It was more about respect because they basically told me to go find an offer and they would match it. After hearing that for me, I’m not coming back even if I had to take less money. To me, that was disrespectful. So, as soon as they said that, I told my agent Andre [Buck], basically, ‘We are moving on, whatever we get out of that, that’s what we’re doing.’”
It’s called a business. Personally this team as constructed is better without him

I said it before and I’ll say it again. The call by rule was correct but it’s not called consistently in the league. Durant and Paul get that call more often than not. As far as his comments, nothing more than posturing. Bud does it consistently
Giannis is a superstar all superstar players will get calls to go their way more then the average player.

Giannis is a superstar all superstar players will get calls to go their way more then the average player.
Not the point I was making. I was speaking to the Smart foul call and how it’s not called consistently. Not sure what Giannis had to do with that call he was not involved. Hell Tatum has also got that call this year.

Each case is different. He did not turn into the shot, just threw the ball out while moving laterally. It was nothing more than a gut reaction to try to buy 3 shots, nothing more. Durant and Paul get that call more often because they turn into the basket on contact, to create the full illusion of a shot being taken. That's not what happened with Smart.

"Then, Boston guard Marcus Smart was fouled by Holiday just as Smart had set his feet and was appearing to sweep up in motion for a three-point shot."

i've watched it over and over. first of all, smart's feet were not set when holiday made contact. his right foot was still moving to the spot. secondly, by the time smart made a shooting motion, he no longer had the ball. it was not a shooting foul.

Back