2021-2022 Milwaukee Bucks

The Bucks were playing it cagey, to keep everyone in the dark as to how long he'd be out. They're kind of doing the same thing with Hill. The objective is to force the opponent to focus on how they'll play against them with and without those players.

If the Bucks find a way to get past the Celtics, they're going to be one helluva tough team to beat the rest of the way. Their intensity level will be so high that they'll force their will on the court.

Time to cross our fingers that Portis goes off on them, and we see both Allen and Connaughton putting up some good numbers.

Boston in 6. Hope I’m wrong.

Boston plays much better defense then Chicago the ability to create shots becomes more important. Middleton was only assisted on 44% of his FG this year. Allen 82%. Connaughton 90% and Portis 70%. Those 3 don’t create much on their own. And vs Chicago turnovers were way out of line, need to clean that up. This comes down to who plays better defense

Boston in 6. Hope I’m wrong.

Boston plays much better defense then Chicago the ability to create shots becomes more important. Middleton was only assisted on 44% of his FG this year. Allen 82%. Connaughton 90% and Portis 70%. Those 3 don’t create much on their own. And vs Chicago turnovers were way out of line, need to clean that up. This comes down to who plays better defense
This is one that my heart says Bucks but mind says Boston

I'm going to watch game one with a lot of anticipation. I'm looking for that intensity for 48 minutes. Also, don't put the Celtics on the foul line. We can't afford guys ringing up fouls that keep them off the floor longer than normal rotation times.

I'm going to watch game one with a lot of anticipation. I'm looking for that intensity for 48 minutes. Also, don't put the Celtics on the foul line. We can't afford guys ringing up fouls that keep them off the floor longer than normal rotation times.
I think to win we will need to see the Giannis we saw in NBA finals.

I think to win we will need to see the Giannis we saw in NBA finals.
Yeah you have to score no question but the difference will be who plays better defense. Tatum , Brown and Morris can all create shots

Yeah you have to score no question but the difference will be who plays better defense. Tatum , Brown and Morris can all create shots
Yeah Boston might be more dangerous then Suns last year

Back