17th Game Rotation

Yep. No way the 17th game justifies the media increase. But they knew the deal was going to increase + a extra home game every other year....but decease the cap. Ok got it
You know the other joke is that, I’m watching NFLN right now and guys are talking about how to make the move palatable to the players. LOL. These jackoffs voted for the thing. Didn’t read the fine print? Bend over. Thought the owners would work with you? Bend over.

They’re leaving the city behind, not allowing them to benefit from the expansion
The team very likely makes more money by playing a international game in a major market over GB.

The team very likely makes more money by playing a international game in a major market over GB.
They could stick with the “no home games abroad” and allow the city and businesses to enjoy the benefits of that extra game. It’s all shared anyway, it’s money in the bank before they flick on the lights

You know the other joke is that, I’m watching NFLN right now and guys are talking about how to make the move palatable to the players. LOL. These jackoffs voted for the thing. Didn’t read the fine print? Bend over. Thought the owners would work with you? Bend over.
Never trust management.... ever.... no matter what business you are in... they won't think twice about taking advantage of you and keeping the rewards for themselves.

Never trust management.... ever.... no matter what business you are in... they won't think twice about taking advantage of you and keeping the rewards for themselves.
Unions are the same way they will only look out for the guys at the top of the food chain and hang the bottom out to dry This time the guys at the bottom decided to take what they could get for themselves while they could

Unions are the same way they will only look out for the guys at the top of the food chain and hang the bottom out to dry This time the guys at the bottom decided to take what they could get for themselves while they could
Except the NFLPA is basically run by the players. Smith has some latitude but it’s direction is clearly from leadership

Except the NFLPA is basically run by the players. Smith has some latitude but it’s direction is clearly from leadership
Yeah and the current CBA passed because it was set up to benefit the guys at the bottom and not the top. When the team stewards voted they did not want to even let the players vote on the CBA. I think the top players knew it was going to pass because it did benefit the guys at the bottom most and not the guys at the top of the food chain.

They wanted the money which is fine, but I don't want to hear bitching from players about the extra game, they were all warned.

They wanted the money which is fine, but I don't want to hear bitching from players about the extra game, they were all warned.
NFL players play 1 game a week and with the season camps and playoffs it last 6-7 months. They get six to eight figures a year in which they only work half a year. Pretty good paycheck for working half a year. Look at all other sports they are playing just as long if not longer and have multiply games a week to play. NFL players like to bitch a lot when they have it pretty darn good.

Back