Wisconsin Game Today: Wisconsin vs Eastern Michigan injury report, schedule, live Stream, TV channel and betting preview for Week 2 game

I have been reading quotes from players saying wait till you see what we gave to show you.

I inferred that to mean it was going to be more dynamic.

I keep hearing you talk about this? What exciting offense? He basically put in a modified spread look is all. You can find the samething down the street at Madison La Follette
I'll defer to you on the X and O. But, it appears to me that Bucky is still trying to run a power running game. Why would you do that from a partial or full spread?

It doesn't make sense to me to change the wrapper and run the same old plays

Apparently you didn't read the article. Oh well. Believe what you want.
I read the article. He ran a route out of the backfield and Gilmore liked it. That’s fine. Thing is 3 years ago we had Taylor who was a sprinter and there was speed at RB. If the kid is worth moving over he would be there. He’s RB3

I'll defer to you on the X and O. But, it appears to me that Bucky is still trying to run a power running game. Why would you do that from a partial or full spread?

It doesn't make sense to me to change the wrapper and run the same old plays
Because none of your QB is able to execute the other scheme correctly without modifications. That's a gaff on the staff as a whole.

Because none of your QB is able to execute the other scheme correctly without modifications. That's a gaff on the staff as a whole.
Yup.

But, don't you think even more than schemes, that Bucky's predictably is the problem? Penn State's D appeared to be in our huddle. Eastern Michigan was too, they just didn't have the horses to stop us. I think the predictably is one reason our receivers are pretty well covered most of the time

Yup.

But, don't you think even more than schemes, that Bucky's predictably is the problem? Penn State's D appeared to be in our huddle. Eastern Michigan was too, they just didn't have the horses to stop us. I think the predictably is one reason our receivers are pretty well covered most of the time
Well, that's my whole point, you've watered down the offense so certain players( it could be more than 1) can thrive in it but you give up a lot by doing so.

I read the article. He ran a route out of the backfield and Gilmore liked it. That’s fine. Thing is 3 years ago we had Taylor who was a sprinter and there was speed at RB. If the kid is worth moving over he would be there. He’s RB3
I'm not going to argue with you on this one. He was pushed into being an RB due to injuries at the position, and his ability to carry the ball. It had nothing to do with the innuendo you had of him not being a good WR. Simply put, the vanilla offense is death valley for any real receiver. Even Ferguson will be under-utilized.

You might read some of the coaching interviews from last year, how they wanted him at WR but they were afraid they didn't have enough good RBs without him.

But, as I said, you think anything you want, but on this one you are dead wrong! End of conversation!

Back