Super Bowl or Bust?

So here's my take....
1- Capers becomes predictable, his coaching history shows that he experiences success early (first couple years) and tapers off.
2- MM chokes it off late in games. The mind set of playing 'NOT TO LOSE". How many key mistakes did we have to make in Seattle to piss that game away?!?! I think MM game plans offensively near the top of the league, but then goes into a shell late in the game making sure 'not to lose'.
3- For the Pack to win another trophy?- MM has to take that next step, to go for the juggler! Go Bold to get the Gold. He has nothing to lose but his job.
Good take! And MM has addressed #3! Link

I've resisted chiming in because I have nothing new to say, but I'll restate my opinion on this. Our depth and talent level is just fine this year (injuries may change that). The square peg/round hole thing has hopefully worked itself out to fit a little better. So here's my take....

1- Capers becomes predictable, his coaching history shows that he experiences success early (first couple years) and tapers off.
2- MM chokes it off late in games. The mind set of playing 'NOT TO LOSE". How many key mistakes did we have to make in Seattle to piss that game away?!?! I think MM game plans offensively near the top of the league, but then goes into a shell late in the game making sure 'not to lose'.
3- For the Pack to win another trophy?- MM has to take that next step, to go for the juggler! Go Bold to get the Gold. He has nothing to lose but his job.
We lost the Seattle game for 3 reasons. #1. The inability to convert in the red zone #2 on fake FG inability to stay in position. #3. The infamous on side kick

The offense did not move the ball all day. The only reason we even sniffed the end zone was the defense creating turnovers. If anything we ran the ball ok. Rodgers had the bad wheel and was limited.

This is a great site. It's easy to be comfortable here. People can disagree with each other and do it respectfully. For some of you, like RTB and Oakleaf, we've been friends for a decade. There are others here too, from our past, at PR.

Thanks for the welcome so many of you have given me.

We lost the Seattle game for 3 reasons. #1. The inability to convert in the red zone #2 on fake FG inability to stay in position. #3. The infamous on side kick

The offense did not move the ball all day. The only reason we even sniffed the end zone was the defense creating turnovers. If anything we ran the ball ok. Rodgers had the bad wheel and was limited.

Well, #1 happened a couple times. There was also the 'take a knee' interception return. I guess I forgot to include the 'IMO' disclaimer. I certainly believe there were more than just 3 things that cost us that game. IMO.

I feel a lot better about our depth for the first time in a long time. I think Clark has upside and we have put together one of the better secondaries in the NFL. Anxious to see how everything comes together. I do agree we need stay on the throttle late in games.

Otto Korrect? Wasn't she a member of the East German swimming team back in the 80s? The girl who swam with a full length beard?

Great memory TW but you forgot to mention she was a sibling of the famous German swimming Font family.

Back