Super Bowl or Bust?

Check out Oak, I've never seen him so active on a Packer board. Normally he sits back and observes and now he's all over it.
Wonder what the heck has got into him? Whatever it is, I like it.pop(

it's probably because tw is finally here. we now have two of the best posters from the old scout forum, before the new management took over and killed the vibe.

Perry is the perfect example. He not an OLB and that's not his natural position. That's on Thompson.

The scheme is not perfect but as an example compare the speed on defense Denver and Carolina had last year compared to GB. Night and day
Oh man, no kidding!
The homer in me gets a quick reality check when I stop and consider the defensive speed seen last season year on teams like Denver and Carolina. Speed on D just isn't a Packer strength.
Something tells me Rodgers and the offense will have to have a huge year to cover up this shortcoming.

No doubt the best of the best came over from scout!hof(;)

it's probably because tw is finally here. we now have two of the best posters from the old scout forum, before the new management took over and killed the vibe.
Speaking of vibe, you my friend had the best one liners! You made it fun. I'd visit the scout forum just to read your comebacks. What often made them the funniest were those who'd get angry because they didn't get your humor.

Speaking of vibe, you my friend had the best one liners! You made it fun. I'd visit the scout forum just to read your comebacks. What often made them the funniest were those who'd get angry because they didn't get your humor.

Don't worry, he's the same way here! This is a great place to be, for sure.

I've resisted chiming in because I have nothing new to say, but I'll restate my opinion on this. Our depth and talent level is just fine this year (injuries may change that). The square peg/round hole thing has hopefully worked itself out to fit a little better. So here's my take....

1- Capers becomes predictable, his coaching history shows that he experiences success early (first couple years) and tapers off.
2- MM chokes it off late in games. The mind set of playing 'NOT TO LOSE". How many key mistakes did we have to make in Seattle to piss that game away?!?! I think MM game plans offensively near the top of the league, but then goes into a shell late in the game making sure 'not to lose'.
3- For the Pack to win another trophy?- MM has to take that next step, to go for the juggler! Go Bold to get the Gold. He has nothing to lose but his job.

2- MM chokes it off late in games. The mind set of playing 'NOT TO LOSE". How many key mistakes did we have to make in Seattle to piss that game away?!?! I think MM game plans offensively near the top of the league, but then goes into a shell late in the game making sure 'not to lose'.
3- For the Pack to win another trophy?- MM has to take that next step, to go for the juggler! Go Bold to get the Gold. He has nothing to lose but his job.

Good points Dubz. I often wonder why MM seems to let up. Is it consciously or unconsciously? He always talks about the respect of the game. Maybe he's worried about pissing off the opposing HC.

Back