Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so I'm actually listening to this stuff. Rodgers just came off of 12 days of Panchakarma?? That's not fun to think about. At all. Shocked(

Process of Panchakarma
  • Vaman (forced vomiting), Virechan (forced diarrhea), Basti (medicated enema), Nasya (nasal administration of substances) and Raktamokshana (blood letting)
  • Vaman employs administration of certain emetic drugs that induce a severe spell of vomiting to clean the upper gut.
He's into some weird s$$$.. none of that does anything useful... wonder what he was snorting for the nasya part..

Okay, so I'm actually listening to this stuff. Rodgers just came off of 12 days of Panchakarma?? That's not fun to think about. At all. Shocked(

Process of Panchakarma
  • Vaman (forced vomiting), Virechan (forced diarrhea), Basti (medicated enema), Nasya (nasal administration of substances) and Raktamokshana (blood letting)
  • Vaman employs administration of certain emetic drugs that induce a severe spell of vomiting to clean the upper gut.
The only thing left is for Arod to claim he's bigger than Jesus...

I'm done with it. He can say whatever he wants. This man is a narcissist in the worst sense. GB would be better served moving on. Think ML really wants this shit in the locker room??? This man is a pathetic man child who needs to grow the f$$$ up.. he's turned GB into a circus sideshow. He doesn't care about the Packers. He only cares about himself.

Now on to the draft with the hope that Arod isn't anywhere near this team next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back