Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disagree. Keeping him last year was the right move. There was a golden opportunity for the team to reach and win the SB with him, looking over the rest of the league and considering the strength of the roster, there may not have been a time since the 60's when GB's roster was as good compared to the rest of the league. Not dominant but everyone else was a little less dominant. Opportunities to win it all are few and far between, IMO they would've been nuts to trade him last year.
Good points. My comments were in jest as I didn't think it possible to trade him last year with the cap hit. They did what they did to make a run. Your other comments are spot on too because there was no dominant team standing in their way. If there was any year to do it, this last year would have been the year.

Okay, so I'm actually listening to this stuff. Rodgers just came off of 12 days of Panchakarma?? That's not fun to think about. At all. Shocked(

Process of Panchakarma
  • Vaman (forced vomiting), Virechan (forced diarrhea), Basti (medicated enema), Nasya (nasal administration of substances) and Raktamokshana (blood letting)
  • Vaman employs administration of certain emetic drugs that induce a severe spell of vomiting to clean the upper gut.

Last edited:
Okay, so I'm actually listening to this stuff. Rodger's just came off of 12 days of Panchakarma?? That's not fun to think about. At all. Shocked(

Process of Panchakarma
  • Vaman (forced vomiting), Virechan (forced diarrhea), Basti (medicated enema), Nasya (nasal administration of substances) and Raktamokshana (blood letting)
  • Vaman employs administration of certain emetic drugs that induce a severe spell of vomiting to clean the upper gut.
And yet he somehow sounds more full of shit than ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back