Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gute more or less confirmed that they hired Clements because Rodgers wanted him.
This is what I said in earlier conversations. That hire was not made without consulting Rodgers. Again, wonder how ML feels about it?

If Rodgers retires and they get left holding the bag GB has nobody but themselves to blame.... what a clusterf&*$ mess this has turned into.
They were between a rock and a hard place since this debacle started. If they don’t restructure him in August he probably either sits or retired and you can then write off the season. Now they can really only trade him to his destination of choice or he walks.

Maybe I’m off here……# 1. It’s all contingent on Adams returning. Just guessing that was part of the “meaningful and honest” discussion he had with the FO. #2. If Adams does not come back he’s walking.

Maybe that’s too simple but he reiterated that Tuesday re: Adams. Again maybe to simple but I think that’s been his decision for a few weeks and the folks at 1265 are aware

Maybe I’m off here……# 1. It’s all contingent on Adams returning. Just guessing that was part of the “meaningful and honest” discussion he had with the FO. #2. If Adams does not come back he’s walking.

Maybe that’s too simple but he reiterated that Tuesday re: Adams. Again maybe to simple but I think that’s been his decision for a few weeks and the folks at 1265 are aware
I said that over in the Early Bird thread as well

Either way Clements is a good hire. Considered a QB guru for developing QBs. Something that Love needs either way and regardless of whether Rodgers is here or not and if gone then likely we draft another QB to develop

This sounds more like a coked out douchebag than someone who wants to play for the Packers next year.

While speaking Thursday on The Rich Eisen Show, ESPN's Dianna Russini reported that "from the conversations I've had with a lot of people in the league, he wants to be the highest-paid player in the NFL—by a wide margin.

"So we're talking about 50 million a year."

Link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back